Information Systems Administrator
Do you have a passion for all things I.T. based?
We are recruiting for an Information Systems Administrator, covering all aspects of day-to-day I.T. management.
As an Information Systems Administrator, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Companywide installation of hardware and software
- Maintenance of desktop/server software
- Installation and maintenance of I.T. in the showrooms
- Security and Firewall maintenance
- Assist with product development process from start to finish
- Assist the Technical Supervisor with select aspects of their job
You'll need to be able to succeed in a unique environment, and be prepared to be very hands on. You'll need to be energetic and capable of working at pace. You are likely to be already working in, or have had recent experience of a furniture or sales driven store.
Wesley Barrell offers a unique experience and in return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive a generous salary, employee discount and other perks.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Please send your CV, along with a persaussive covering letter and your current salary details to:
Jan Coppock, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org