Are you a hard working individual with a passion for design and furniture?
We are recruiting for a Showroom Manager, covering all aspects ofmanaging a skilled team and providing excellent customer service.
As a Showroom Manager, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure every effort is made to meet or exceed sales targets
- Merchandising of all products to company specifications
- Participate in all offers and promotional events
- Promote and encourage complete customer satisfaction in all situations
- Be vigilant at all times
- Help devlop and encourage the showroom team
- Assist in the interior design aspects of Wesley Barrell Interiors
To be considered for this position you will have had previous retail management/supervisory experience, ideally gained within a one-to-one sales environment. You will also be able to offer creative ideas on room planning and colour co-ordination. It goes without saying that a proven sales record is an absolute must.
The basic salary is £21,000 pa. With commission on individual sales, potential earnings are £26,000 pa.
Wesley Barrell offers a unique experience and in return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive a generous salary, employee discount and other perks.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Please send your CV, along with a persaussive covering letter and your current salary details to:
Jan Coppock, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org